Honored Contributor

Re: The one piece of clothing I would NEVER buy

Leggings. Not that there's anything wrong with leggings, I just do not (and never did) have the legs for them. Sleevless tops are "never" for me too. My face remains taut and smooth; my upper harms are flab city. Losing weight just made the flab wrinkly. Those gawd awful pedal pusher pants that QVC calls capris. Elastic waist pants are another item that I will never buy. I don't knock particular designers because I can find something in every single QVC collection that will work for me and that I will love. I don't understand the I would never wear "X's" clothing. Not when X has 1082 pieces available.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 Matty6 said:
On 3/18/2014 Ranchergal said:

I had a couple of inflamed moles that had to be removed. The dermatologist said clothing rubbing on moles can cause inflammation. I don't consider my clothing tight, but after this ordeal, never will I wear too tight clothing or close fitting clothing no matter how stylish.

I have a mole myself on my neck .. Good to know, I hope you are feeling better now! And your right tight clothing is unhealthy to wear.. There was some news about the tight shapers being very bad for women to wear, among other problems can make acid reflux worse if you have that. Take care and thanks for posting this. very informative.

.....I think the problem was with the mole, not the clothing. The lesson for others is have the MOLE removed.

Super Contributor

Papaloozo pants.
Valued Contributor

Blue jeans that look dirty and stained, with holes in them.

Contributor

Uggs

Birkenstocks

mini skirts

bikini

flip flops

white shoes

Frequent Contributor

Ok, I'll weigh in...

anything with a rhinestone or sequin.

any type of thong or flip flop sandal. (the blingy high flip flops I see out are the worst. So so ugly.)

Super Contributor

Stiletto heels

HAREM PANTS

A THONG (and I'm not talking about sandals)

Trusted Contributor

I haven't bought any, but I actually think some of Mr. Mizrahi's cardis are among his best offerings. The post above terming them "floral vomit" gave me my morning chuckle. I particularly liked a cardi he showed a while back with a black background and big, dramatic red roses placed on the shoulder and elsewhere (I believe it came in several colors, but I loved the black/red). I like a little fashion drama, and I was tempted! The price and QVC S&H stopped me, though.

A fashion purchase I will not be making is a bikini. That mistake won't be happening. Now or ever. Also high heels. Just can't walk in them any more.

Honored Contributor

LOGO, bathing suits, leggings, designer handbags. Also, can no longer wear high, thin heels.

Respected Contributor

Skirted leggings.

P.S. I have one of Isaac's cardigans & it's not thin, short, too close to the body, or ornamented.