Contributor

Re: The one piece of clothing I would NEVER buy

On 3/18/2014 KathyPet said: Leggings. Most woman I see are treating them like regular pants with no longer length tops. unless you have a perfect figure without a single ounce of fat and no lumps or bumps please wear them with a top,that covers your butt. If woman could really see how bad these look they would be racing home to get out of them. Does no one own full length mirrors?

LOL! I agree, I suspect that there is some collusion on the part of leggings designers to hide and remove all full length mirrors from the consumers. Because if more people owned full length mirrors I'm sure they wouldn't leave the house in the outfits in their leggings. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Anything by Goldstein.

Contributor

Quacker Factory

Esteemed Contributor

A bikini! Even if I had the body for it, I think they're just so inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

Birkenstocks! Never ever..ever..EVER..............

Clothes..those embellished holiday sweaters..

Respected Contributor

On 3/17/2014 cinebee said:

Is one of those ancient looking, thin, short, too close to the body cardigans like Isaac loves to sell. Especially "ornamented" with all that tacky shiny stuff on the front. Blech.

Let the bashing begin!

That statement always puzzles me. Is it used to shut people up who disagree with you by making them seem like they are bashing? Or is it intended to double-dog-dare people to bash?

There are lots of fashions I see in stores and on shopping channels that I personally wouldn't buy and even shake my head over, and then I'll see someone else wearing it and it looks great on them, and obviously just wouldn't work for my body type and lifestyle. For me personally, no tight body hugging dresses, tops and bottoms and no high heels any more.

Honored Contributor

"Let the bashing begin!" I take that as a light-hearted remark encouraging dissent or agreement. This thread will probably end up with over 100 replies, I will agree with 90% of them so why tax myself thinking.

Honored Contributor

We all don't have the same style. What looks good on me might not look good on somebody else.

There are so many fashion choices out there - something for everyone.

Super Contributor

G.I.L.I.

Please, no one attack me .... I am only replying to the OP since she asked. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

Leggings,

Bilkinis,

LOGO,

4 inch heels (known as Hooker heels around here.)

Birkenstock or thong sandles

Breezies

Body Shapers

Anything that involves a Happy Dance