Frequent Contributor

Thanks To Everyone Who Write Reviews

Sometimes I wake up late at night and watch both shopping channels. I've gotten some good bargains in the middle of the night Smile.

Early this morning I ordered A251704, Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Petite Maxi Dress w/ Self Bandeau. When I got up this morning, I read the reviews. After reading them, I immediately cancelled my order.

Thanks to everyone who write reviews, good and bad, on items they've ordered. I appreciate the detailed ones best {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} . Reviews help my decision in many purchases.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks To Everyone Who Write Reviews

What is so bad about the dress?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

The intent of my post is let every person, that write reviews, know they're helpful.

Just because I don't care for the dress doesn't mean someone else won't like it.

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 rj167 said:

The intent of my post is let every person, that write reviews, know they're helpful.

Just because I don't care for the dress doesn't mean someone else won't like it.

Oh I'm not being sarcastic. I want to know because I'm considering it. I haven't been happy with some of my belle gray purchase. What convinced you to cancel?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Per reviews, item is poorly made. Problem with straps and design of v cut. Guess that's why designer included a bandeau.

I don't want a dress cut so low I have wear another article of clothing underneath. It's too hot for that {#emotions_dlg.blink}.

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 rj167 said:

Per reviews, item is poorly made. Problem with straps and design of v cut. Guess that's why designer included a bandeau.

I don't want a dress cut so low I have wear another article of clothing underneath. It's too hot for that {#emotions_dlg.blink}.

Yes, it does look low cut, and an extra item to wear plus the bra...not for me either. Thx

Frequent Contributor

You're welcome.

I appeciate customers writing reviews. It has saved me money.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the reviews helps. I'm not very good at it. I always think I'm going to reviews the things and then (like so many other things) I forget.

I'd also like to thank those who take the time. I appreciate it and it really helps me!!