Valued Contributor

I love terry cloth.  It breathes and since I run hot, that is a blessing.  But I can't find a button up terry cloth full length robe.  I'm very short waisted and a wrap around just cuts me in half.  Carol Hochman made one for QVC several years ago A35512 and I ordered two which I am very glad I did.  They are starting to show their age and I've been looking for a replacement since QVC doesn't offer this robe anymore.  So if anyone has seen or knows of a store where I can find what I'm looking for, I would sure appreciate hearing about it.

Honored Contributor

@catmama 

How tall are you?

Have you seen this one on Amazon?

Ladies 100% Cotton Towelling Robe with Button Front

Honored Contributor

@catmama 

This one comes in three colors-

National Plaid Trim Terry Robe, Butter, Large

Honored Contributor

Button-up garments of any kind are becoming less seen. The labor and the cost of putting buttons on garments is probably why we aren't seeing them as much any more. Most often you'll see zippers or simply an 'open-front' style instead. Good luck in finding a button-up robe...terry or anything else.

Honored Contributor
I found the best terry robe in the men’s department about 20 years ago. Thick and thirsty. Been used every day (except when I’m out of town).
Honored Contributor

Try shopnational, on line.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono 

Yes I did see this robe.  I'm 5'3 - would probably need to wear leggings with this.  Thanks for both items.

Honored Contributor

Women's Petite Cotton Terry Spa Bath Robe

Land's End

Honored Contributor

Re: Terry Cloth Robe

[ Edited ]

@catmama wrote:

@lolakimono 

Yes I did see this robe.  I'm 5'3 - would probably need to wear leggings with this.  Thanks for both items.

@catmama   I am not sure why you would prefer buttons over a tie to the robe.  I personally find buttons annoying and do not like taking the time to "button" or "zip."  Anything I can put on with little effort after bathing in order for me to put on my make up or make breakfast is much better than trying to button up.  I had just as soon use the curling iron that time of day.  Here is a zip-front sweat-shirt robe from LL Bean.

Ultrasoft Sweatshirt Robe