Respected Contributor

they have a grey and white but can't ship to my zip code and out of stock at the stores.

I have a similar one from g by g from hsn in lilac and white which I love and I have 2 of her dip dyed tops. Love them all. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Target Find

[ Edited ]

I like your top! Pretty colors. Love tie dye, and Target has a good amount of it. 

I found something I liked at Target the other day, when I was supposed to be grocery shopping.

Women's New York City Graphic Sweatshirt - Gray - image 1 of 6

It's the Fifth Sun brand, New York City Graphic Sweatshirt. Cotton/poly. I bought a Medium, which turned out to be the slouchy fit I wanted. Although a small probably would have fit (more fitted). It has a sweatshirt look, but it's lightweight. 

Honored Contributor

For the longest time I wore sweat shirts, they were always so comfortable and I made sure they were roomy too!  I do like this sweat shirt and the price is great! 

Target is a store I enjoy shopping at and when my great nieces and nephews were young, I often bought them clothes at Target for Christmas.  They always had nice quality items to choose from.

Respected Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Target is a store I enjoy shopping at and when my great nieces and nephews were young, I often bought them clothes at Target for Christmas.  They always had nice quality items to choose from.

This comment takes me back to when my grandkids were little, and I bought clothes for them from Target. 

They still make cute kids' clothes. What little girl wouldn't want to wear this?

Girls' Puffer Jacket - All in Motion™ - image 1 of 5

Honored Contributor

Not for me but enjoy your top.

kindness is strength