Honored Contributor

I love this tie dye sweatshirt l found at Target: Wild Fable brand, $22.  I won't wear it with the matching sweatpants as shown in the photo, though. I prefer it with skinny jeans.

0FA238DB-8C51-4A7B-9B07-F54E693A6EC9.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Lucky you; I wanted to buy it but sold out online in my size. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

nice Wild fable has some good stuff

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 You will be styling in this for sure!  It is cute and will be one of those pieces you will be able to enjoy for many days ahead.  Our nearest Target is about 90 miles way.......

Esteemed Contributor

Very cute...thanks for the heads-up. I like the neckline, as too many of the shirtshirts I've looked at have a wider neckline that I don't like.

Respected Contributor

Re: Target Find

[ Edited ]

That’s a cool looking sweatshirt. I think I’d like that in a V-neck...I never go in Target because I’ve gotten so used to running in Walmart. Today, I had to go into Target for something WalMart doesn’t carry anymore and wow they have a huge selection of shampoos, lotions, potions, lipsticks, all kinds of health and beauty stuff. I was broke today but boy next paycheck I’m going to spend some time browsing around!  

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick Target has 2 amazing lotions. 

Unfiltered By Raw Sugar Blueberry & Thyme Body Butter 6oz for $10. It is a wonderful moisturizing, never sticky lotion that smells sweet.

My most favorite lotion, ever & DO not be put off by the price on this, is Smartly Hand & Body Lotion. You get 20oz in a pump bottle for $1.99. I have used lotions from every price range. I love Foot Nanny & Perlier, but this lotion is just the best. One dollar & ninety nine cents.

They do have a couple of scents, also, like Summertime, but I get the unscented. I can't do a scent at bedtime.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@bmorechick Target has 2 amazing lotions. 

Unfiltered By Raw Sugar Blueberry & Thyme Body Butter 6oz for $10. It is a wonderful moisturizing, never sticky lotion that smells sweet.

My most favorite lotion, ever & DO not be put off by the price on this, is Smartly Hand & Body Lotion. You get 20oz in a pump bottle for $1.99. I have used lotions from every price range. I love Foot Nanny & Perlier, but this lotion is just the best. One dollar & ninety nine cents.

They do have a couple of scents, also, like Summertime, but I get the unscented. I can't do a scent at bedtime.

Oh wow ok, I will definitely be on the lookout, thanks! My grandaughter is a lotion/potion/bath stuff lover and I’m thinking about doing a spa basket for her for Christmas...she’s 8 so yes, I will be looking for quality at a good price😉

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Really pretty!  👍 

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 I like it, I've never seen tie dye in that color combination. Nice!

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"