Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Winter Red Hanger Sale

I often go shopping at stores, I prefer it to on line shopping and like to support the stores and the people who work at them.  I also like the experience of being out and about, around people and going to different stores depending on my needs.  That is me.

Today I shopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond which has so many of the gadgets and products sold on shopping channels.  I looked at curtains and other items.  I also stopped at Target which has variety and food items.  It was relaxing.

I have a few other stores to go to, Barnes and Noble, Christmas Tree store, this and that.. Trader Joe's, Home Goods and will do that during this coming week.  I am fortunate in that there are so many stores in my area, I can find most anything.  

Happy shopping to all of you!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have never found the sales (prices) to be very low.  I believe I shopped their once and bought a pair of gloves.  I like JJill and their great sales,

@Katcat1, I buy my tops and sweaters at Talbots. I usually wait until they are 40 to 50 percent off. Sometimes even 60 percent. They randomly send me a promo for $20 off, and because I signed up for loyalty points at no charge, I also get a $25 discount occasionally.

I can't beat those prices, especially for the quality.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken, you have plenty of time!
Respected Contributor

Sometimes they send things from another store and sometimes from Massachusetts.  If from MA mine usually take about a week or less (I am in NJ).  If its from a nearby store it may come sooner.  Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

I cleaned got my puffin sweater (so cute!) and cleaned up on the clearance rack. I scored a pair of Hampshire ankle pants, the equestrian print skirt and a cardigan to match, and a black cashmere turtleneck ($60!).