Super Contributor

Talbots Spring 2022 Look Book is up

There are teen mini collections. wide legs on the pants. I only saw two items that would work for me. also lots of ruffles and puffy sleeves- not for me also..

It was thrilling to click through the collections and I love the bright cheerful colors.

I am so tired of grey and black. I am going to make an effort to bring some cheerful color or prints into my wardrobe.

just search Talbots lookbook Spring 2022

d

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Spring 2022 Look Book is up

Let me guess.  It is FULL of stripes and long sleeves. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@donna71 

Thanks for posting. Spring is when I'm going to buy some new items for my new size. I saw several casual items I like. Just have to wait for a sale. LOL. 

Love this coat .... obsessed w/this color.

orchid mist jacket.png

Love the collection of blue. Love blue and white in spring/summer.

coastal chic.png

And I think I like these jeans to go w/ some of the coastal chic items. Also like the jacket, which comes in denim as well. Re: pants, I would have to try on to see how they looked ... might be something I wouldn't actually like on my body.

dip pants.png

Since I don't work anymore ... none of the dressier items fit my life anymore. Also saw some active wear items I like.

Need to start saving now. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

so far i am safe........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Their collections are really getting stale. It's the same styles over and over, only the pattern changes
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@donna71 

Thanks for posting. Spring is when I'm going to buy some new items for my new size. I saw several casual items I like. Just have to wait for a sale. LOL. 

Love this coat .... obsessed w/this color.

orchid mist jacket.png

Love the collection of blue. Love blue and white in spring/summer.

coastal chic.png

And I think I like these jeans to go w/ some of the coastal chic items. Also like the jacket, which comes in denim as well. Re: pants, I would have to try on to see how they looked ... might be something I wouldn't actually like on my body.

dip pants.png

Since I don't work anymore ... none of the dressier items fit my life anymore. Also saw some active wear items I like.

Need to start saving now. Smiley Happy 

Yawn 🥱 so boring. I won't say hate but it's nothing I would wear 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Their collections are really getting stale. It's the same styles over and over, only the pattern changes

I agree. I can't remember the last time I shopped there, very repetitive and stale

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am a dyed-in-the-wool Talbots shopper because their clothes fit me and from season to season and year to year the colors coordinate.  And I hate shopping for clothes.

I see about three things I want, but I don't need much and already have almost everything they have, but from other seasons.  

Some of their execs should come spend August in Texas and Oklahoma.  Then go back and design some things.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my. So sorry @Chi-town girl that MY clothing style bores you. Alas, I do like classic styles and do not follow trends that don't suit my tastes or life. But you go on and enjoy what you like. It's all good.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Talbots sweater fan; just ordered 3 from their Winter Red Tag Sale.  This has always been my kind of clothes.