Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Intimates

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I might use my $20 and try a bra. Which one did you all order?  I’m pretty busty so I can’t do the one with all the lace, but I looked at the other two and one has underwire and one has hidden underwire and I don’t know which one to order. 

@gidgetgh   I got the full coverage t-shirt bra.  I don't like balconette bras on me and didn't want the lace.

@NickNack - thanks. I’m trying to order that one but it won’t let me use my $20 coupon on it and I don’t feel like paying full price. 

@gidgetgh   Why don't you call customer service and see if they can use the coupon for you?  I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to use it.  I won't order another one if I can't use it.  That's disappointing.

@NickNack - it says  “promotions excluded”. They exclude promotions on the Keds also.   I tried putting the code in, but it wouldn’t take it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I might use my $20 and try a bra. Which one did you all order?  I’m pretty busty so I can’t do the one with all the lace, but I looked at the other two and one has underwire and one has hidden underwire and I don’t know which one to order. 

@gidgetgh   I got the full coverage t-shirt bra.  I don't like balconette bras on me and didn't want the lace.

@NickNack - thanks. I’m trying to order that one but it won’t let me use my $20 coupon on it and I don’t feel like paying full price. 

@gidgetgh   Why don't you call customer service and see if they can use the coupon for you?  I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to use it.  I won't order another one if I can't use it.  That's disappointing.

@NickNack - it says  “promotions excluded”. The exclude promotions on the Keds also.   I tried putting the code in, but it wouldn’t take it. 

@gidgetgh   That is very disappointing.  I guess I won't be getting a second one at this time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   do it over the phone. That is what I did, and I got my $20 discount on the lace bra

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Intimates

[ Edited ]

My bra came today and fits nicely. It feels comfortable and gives me enough support. ONe thing  noticed right off, the wires do not stab  me under the arms like breezies and other brands do. They are the proper length. It is a beautiful  looking bra

Honored Contributor

It’s ok, @cherry   I used a gift card for just about all the bra and just ordered a pair of hoop earrings using my $20. Thanks though.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

My bra came today and fits nicely. It feels comfortable and gives me enough support. ONe think  noticed right off, the wires do not stab  me under the arms like breezies and other brands do. They are the proper length. It is a beautiful  looking bra

@cherry   I'm so glad you like yours, too!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I finally received my bra today.  It feels like it took forever to get here, but it didn't.

It's going back tomorrow.  Full disclosure here.  I wear a 36DD.  I ordered my regular Wacoal size.  I knew the second I took it from the bag that it wouldn't work.  Only 2 hooks on the back (I'm used to 3) for a 36DD seems not quite right, not supportive enough.

Then it had molded cups.  The tag says t shirt bra and I guess I got excited and didn't read ANY of the info online closely enough, LOL, but the LAST thing I need in a bra is padding.  I have a Wacoal t shirt bra that isn't as padded as this bra.

I put it on and it's the right size, I guess, but the cups actually had a gap at the top.  And I knew immediately that the straps are going to slip.  I can just tell.  

So, it's a no for me.  It's a really pretty bra and I liked the soft pink color, but it just doesn't fit right.  I'll stick with my Wacoal.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry the bra didn't work for you @gidgetgh .  I agree that two hooks doesn't seem like it would be supportive enough for a 36DD.  I'm very surprised it didn't have three.

-Henry David Thoreau