Honored Contributor

I recently ordered a bra from Talbots, and it arrived today.  They don't sell them in the stores, but they have free shipping and free returns on bras so I took a chance.  I ordered the size I wear in Wacoal bras, and it fit perfectly.  It's really a beautiful bra, too.  I have a $20 coupon for my next order and will get another one.

In case anyone was thinking about ordering one they are very nice.  Time will tell if they hold up as well as Wacoals.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I am glad to hear that. I have one in the mail and I ordered  the size I always buy. It was what their chart told me I needed also

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I recently ordered a bra from Talbots, and it arrived today.  They don't sell them in the stores, but they have free shipping and free returns on bras so I took a chance.  I ordered the size I wear in Wacoal bras, and it fit perfectly.  It's really a beautiful bra, too.  I have a $20 coupon for my next order and will get another one.

In case anyone was thinking about ordering one they are very nice.  Time will tell if they hold up as well as Wacoals.

@NickNack   What a good idea about your $20.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

I'm really happy the bra worked out well for you. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised; its so hard to find a bra that fits right and is comfy.  I may have to try one.  Thanks for your review.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack   What a good idea about your $20.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

I'm really happy the bra worked out well for you. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised; its so hard to find a bra that fits right and is comfy.  I may have to try one.  Thanks for your review.

@Pearlee   It was actually your idea for me to use the $20 on a second bra.  When you posted about the $20 card in the mail, I said I had just bought jeans and ordered a bra.  You told me if I liked the bra I should buy another one and use the $20.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Intimates

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Pearlee   It was actually your idea for me to use the $20 on a second bra.  When you posted about the $20 card in the mail, I said I had just bought jeans and ordered a bra.  You told me if I liked the bra I should buy another one and use the $20.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

@NickNack   LOL - yes, I remember; hence my three similies in my post.   I was kidding with 'ya about it being a great idea.   Honestly when I posted that the other day, I didn't really think the bra would work out, and you'd be sending it back!  I may even use my $20 to try one, given how pleased you are with yours.   I've always like my Wacoals, so we have similar tastes.  

Now that I think of it thought, I should probably get fitted properly for a bra, which I haven't done in years, before I even think of buying a new one.

Honored Contributor

I might use my $20 and try a bra. Which one did you all order?  I’m pretty busty so I can’t do the one with all the lace, but I looked at the other two and one has underwire and one has hidden underwire and I don’t know which one to order. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I might use my $20 and try a bra. Which one did you all order?  I’m pretty busty so I can’t do the one with all the lace, but I looked at the other two and one has underwire and one has hidden underwire and I don’t know which one to order. 

@gidgetgh   I got the full coverage t-shirt bra.  I don't like balconette bras on me and didn't want the lace.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh   I got the full coverage t-shirt bra.  I don't like balconette bras on me and didn't want the lace.

@NickNack - thanks. I’m trying to order that one but it won’t let me use my $20 coupon on it and I don’t feel like paying full price. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@NickNack - thanks. I’m trying to order that one but it won’t let me use my $20 coupon on it and I don’t feel like paying full price. 

@gidgetgh   Why don't you call customer service and see if they can use the coupon for you?  I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to use it.  I won't order another one if I can't use it.  That's disappointing.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Ok, I caved.  I had a $50 gift card so I got the bra for $4. And I went through ebates for 2% cash back.