Honored Contributor

Talbots Extended My Premier Status

Got an email from T's today that my Premier status has been extended through 12/31/21.
Whoohoo free shipping!
It was a very nice email about how they appreciate my business and loyalty. Definitely a classy business that shows appreciation for its customers. QVC could use some pointers from Talbots!
Respected Contributor

Re: Talbots Extended My Premier Status

I received that email as well. (Although, truth be told, I would most likely qualify again anyway!)

Honored Contributor

@jonbon

Me too but they are taking on an extra year which is great!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
Got an email from T's today that my Premier status has been extended through 12/31/21.
Whoohoo free shipping!
It was a very nice email about how they appreciate my business and loyalty. Definitely a classy business that shows appreciation for its customers. QVC could use some pointers from Talbots!

Not to hijack your message but Macy's is doing the same with Platinum members. You get free shipping on all orders.  They have extended thru 2021. These are the stores I continue to purchase from. It is called customer appreciation.

Honored Contributor

@elated See my thread in Communiity Chat about Kohl's Customer Appreciation, wherein I mention good old QVC.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @jonbon  I received the Talbots message, too! How appropriate that I was wearing one of the new tops I bought during the shutdown.