Super Contributor
On 9/21/2014 sparklestar said:
On 9/21/2014 PKB said:
On 9/21/2014 Luvmycats said:

This looks EXACTLY like the one sold in previous years- YAWN !!!!

Was hoping for something new/different for gift ideas!

""ANOTHER Clarks TSV....YAWN ""

YAWN...As in your threads

You can set your clock by her

Yep!

Frequent Contributor
I try to not be negative but that has to be the ugliest. The hosts are saying money money money I say trash trash trash. I would have a difficult time selling that.
Super Contributor

Not my style, especially for the climate in Florida.

Besides I am never that chilled. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 skincarejunkie said: I try to not be negative but that has to be the ugliest. The hosts are saying money money money I say trash trash trash. I would have a difficult time selling that.

I have the one from last year and it happens to be adorable on, I used to to ward off the chill at the movies and over air conditioned places

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

The deal on ebay is wonderful. That's the way I'd go.

This would be a wonderful gift for the person who's always chilly.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Are they for real..? That is one of the ugliest, weirdest looking throws or whatever it is? I have seen sold anywhere. Misshapen and much too long in the back and when they belt it .. it even looks worse. I agree with most of you here. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Frequent Contributor

Watching now. However, I am barely 5' & petite. The host mentioned that her sister is 4'11", and she has to roll up the collar. I feel that would be too uncomfortable for me. I think this style would make me look like I was consumed in fabric. Who wants to look like a mummy? I know I don't. It does look nice on the taller models. The colors are very nice too. Too bad it's not for me. Don't want to buy it, and then have to send it back.

Honored Contributor

After seeing the presentation, it's not for me. From the back, it's grabbing under their behinds.

I seriously doubt anybody is going to think it's cashmere either. lol

Valued Contributor
On 9/22/2014 brii said:

After seeing the presentation, it's not for me. From the back, it's grabbing under their behinds.

I seriously doubt anybody is going to think it's cashmere either. lol

It's grabbing the bottom, and it creates a lot of width on the sides/waist. I think it will keep you warm, but it isn't all that flattering. If you are looking for warmth/comfort, it's perfect!

Pretty colors, but I'll stick with a regular cardigan style that elongates the body.

Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 I am still oxox said:
On 9/22/2014 skincarejunkie said: I try to not be negative but that has to be the ugliest. The hosts are saying money money money I say trash trash trash. I would have a difficult time selling that.

I have the one from last year and it happens to be adorable on, I used to to ward off the chill at the movies and over air conditioned places

I think if the collar were turned back upon itself, to a large degree, it would look adorable! Does it pill?