Occasional Contributor
I just posted to beauty banter the same thought. The Sherry Shepherd wigs looked so much better. You would think they would get a brand that would look good on more people. I'm feeling there will be alot of returns.
Respected Contributor
On 3/30/2015 qvcfan526 said:

This am when I saw Jayne Brown I thought "boy nice hair" and then they showed Rachel and I was kind of like "what happened" then I had to think "oh yah must be a TSV wig."

I thought Jayne looked cute, but poor Rachael, not a good look on her. I sensed she wasn't crazy about it either. I wore a wig while going through chemo, it was hot and itchy. God willing I will never have to wear one again.

Respected Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Jeanhelen57 said:
On 3/30/2015 Emmaline said:
On 3/30/2015 Matty6 said:

And the one on Rachel this morning made her look like a mousey Liberian.. horrible looking wigs.

Please allow me to express shock and dismay at your having stereotyped the appearance of librarians as "mousey." That is, assuming you meant someone of that profession and not a citizen of the African country Liberia. I had no idea such concepts had persisted from the 19th century.

This is the best post EVER!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Mousey Liberians of the World--UNITE!!!!!

My laugh for the day, maybe for the week. I'd like to stay, but I have to sign out for now and run by the liberry.
Valued Contributor
{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}On 3/30/2015 Silver Lining said:
On 3/30/2015 Jeanhelen57 said:
On 3/30/2015 Emmaline said:

And the one on Rachel this morning made her look like a mousey Liberian.. horrible looking wigs.

Please allow me to express shock and dismay at your having stereotyped the appearance of librarians as "mousey." That is, assuming you meant someone of that profession and not a citizen of the African country Liberia. I had no idea such concepts had persisted from the 19th century.

This is the best post EVER!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Mousey Liberians of the World--UNITE!!!!!

My laugh for the day, maybe for the week. I'd like to stay, but I have to sign out for now and run by the liberry.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
On 3/30/2015 vancouverUSAgal said:

Does that mean she looks like she comes from the country of Liberia or are you trying to say ""librarian?""

I was thinking the same thing!