Respected Contributor

I have many Pima cotton tops from Issac so I have no plan to order more today but my question is are these on advanced order ? I don't see any notation of that on the screen or from the hosts. I have 2 Pima cotton shirts on advanced order since about August 8th with shipping not until 9/6. I know there are different styles of the shirts but I thought they were all made at the same facility know as" The Pima Cotton T Shirt factory "  I would think they would be shipping prior orders first !  Not really fair to those who have been waiting for orders almost a month old. JMO  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Question Hum

[ Edited ]

No TSV for me at $24 each.  I know that he is saying they would normally sell $48 each .

I ordered some scoop neck ones last yr from him that looked like these and were so ill fitting , even my daughter did not like the fit so both  were returned .

Looks like he just wants to empty last yrs inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

I normally like Isaac's clothes.  But I had ordered his TSV dress this spring/summer that was on advanced order.  I did not like the fit at all.  The neckline was too wide and neither of the two I got were the length they were supposed to be (inches to short).  I sent them back as defective and got full credit.  He does some things so well, and others just seem so cheap.  Hit or miss on his stuff for me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

These have a wonderful feel, but I too find them to be ill fitting.  

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes, for all anyone knows those items may all be included in the same shipment and will be received at the same time.