Honored Contributor

I'm not getting it, but, as we speak, I'm wearing another "comfy knit" jacket, the Denim and Co. comfy knit utility jacket, and can attest that that fabric is terrific to wear, very stretchy.

My jacket looks like tailored twill, but is as comfortable as a cardigan, and moves with me.  I would guess the TSV's fabric has the same quality...

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV JEAN JACKET

[ Edited ]

I ordered the TSV in the light bleach last night, but as I am watching the presentation I’m not sure if it will work for me or not.  The ribbed cuffs should be a plus for my short arms though.

Honored Contributor

That light bleach is a good color, @tansy-- I was noticing how cute and sort of 'up to-the-minute' it looks on the models and on Kerstin.

Respected Contributor

I have A199936 Jean jacket by Demin & Co. and really like it. It comes in more colors and has bling buttons. About $5 more than tsv. I am still on the fence about the tsv. Looked tight on Carolyn Gracie.

Honored Contributor

@traveler.  A199936 is a different fabric (cotton woven) and opposed to the TSV which is a poly knit.  I have both in multiple colors but I think the TSV is more dressy and has a more tailored appearance.   I also think the TSV is more comfortable.  A199936 is almost completely sold out; no color selection in my size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My favorite ever is from years ago which has a little stretch (but not too much), has a corseted waist and mink buttons to hold it so that I appear to have a waist.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I have A199936 Jean jacket by Demin & Co. and really like it. It comes in more colors and has bling buttons. About $5 more than tsv. I am still on the fence about the tsv. Looked tight on Carolyn Gracie.

I’ve read the posts on that jacket, @traveler, and might try it when more colors are available.

Honored Contributor

The only color that would interest me is the dark wash.  However, I'm not buying.

Honored Contributor

I found two twill jean jackets (tan and a black) that I hadn't worn in years.  Goodwill now has them.  

Just isn't my style now.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The only color that would interest me is the dark wash.  However, I'm not buying.

I was planning in getting the dark wash until I saw the seaming on the back — too much contrast for me.