Contributor

Check Ebay, same romper on there "new", over 600 suits online all being sold out of Floriday

Honored Contributor

@elated,  That is so true.  You need to try on a bathing suit to see how it fits in the bust and hips.  This swimsuit line is hideous.  Bright patterns, no thank you.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I saw Pam in the swimsuit and found the before picture was more flattering. Sure, it showed some lumps but it did not make her look bigger. Also, under the arm area it seemed to be tight. I don't like the flares on the suit, to my eye it adds weight. I thought the bottom of the suit was too short and showed the upper part of your leg. Not a good look. The petite vendor looked terrible in the suit. First, it was too big and too long on her. Also, I would not buy a suit online or on a shopping channel unless I feared going into a dressing room. You can not tell me that buying a suit online or TV would not be disconcerting.To lose money to try on a suit makes no sense to me. You have to pay for the return label and s&h if that is relevant to you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Swim Wear by Fit 4 U

[ Edited ]

I always wear the same size in a swimsuit and I feel I know what is flattering on me. I have bought several swimsuits from QVC and haven't ever had to return one. I did not buy the tsv today but did buy the sharkbite hem suit.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why Jennifer has to wear the bathing suit. It seems weird to have a host standing around in a bathing suit. Maybe it's just me. They have models of all sizes in the suits. She's getting irritating. I guess I'm just crabby cause I'm sick.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth