Super Contributor

I purchased the A508764 maxi dress. My question to anyone here that purchased the same one, is it suppose to fit high up under the arm area? 

I ordered a small and like the fit on my body but not so much under the arms. I thought about exchanging for a medium but didn't know if it would be bigger on my whole body.

Also thought about ordering a medium to see the difference but the natural is on waitlist and it is at the higher price.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@crazy4bears   I did see this when they first showed it. I thought it's cute but there's no way I'd spend more than $40-50 for it. $80 for a summer shift is way too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

A382283 by SG I did buy a couple of weeks ago, petite xsmall in the navy. Now this is a really cool summer dress by SG. Even this was a bit pricey for a summer dress but after I got it, I LOVE it! You may want check this one out too. This is the petite item number.

A380045 is the regular length of this dress. I just had to check this one out again and bought regular small in the olive green. 

This dress can go dressy or casual, the top is a henley type which makes is casual but it certainly can be dressy too.  I really like this one!!!!  I'm 5'4" and can go either way petite which is what I usually go for in a midi and maxi but regular is not too long if it's a midi. Some regular maxis are too long for me.