Valued Contributor

Susan Graver top packaged in wrong bad and wrong label

Several of us are having trouble getting the correct SG liquid neck V-neck top.  Item # J225581.  It is her V-neck, 3/4 sleeve top.  They packaged the mosaic pattern in the watercolor bag with "watercolor " label.  They package the watercolor top in the mosaic bag, labeled "mosaic.  Many of us have received the wrong shirt for both prints.  When we send them back, they resend the same incorrect pattern.  (This is because the bags are labeled incorrectly.  )  Several customers have written reviews under this item # reporting the problem. Nothing seems to have been done about this problem, as someone wrote yesterday that they still got the wrong pattern. VERY frustrating.  QVC usually does better.  I hope they correct this problem.  I am writing this in the hopes that customer care will see this and initiate a solution.  I really wanted that shirt but I don't know if I will ever get it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver top packaged in wrong bad and wrong label

@mia 2 you will probably get more attention if you post in customer care and use @moderator with one of the moderators names, Beth, Melvin...cannot think of other names at the moment.

Valued Contributor

momtodogs--Thank you so much. I posted it there a minute after I posted it here.  Where do I put "@moderator" Beth Melvin in that post?  Thank you momtodogs for your help.  Really appreciate it.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mia...happened to me also on the same shirt. I called CS and she had a “I don’t care attitude”. I just made sure I was not going to pay for return shipping.  Oh well!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i ordered the patchwork print in that top and got something different.  I liked the wrong top that was sent so I kept it and re-ordered the patchwork top.  i again received the same wrong top I ended up keeping.  back went the wrong top.  I give up on ever seeing that patchwork printed top.  Wasn't meant to be I guess.  

Valued Contributor

blingqueen023~~ I have been working to try to get this warehouse problem fixed with QVC.  I have sent 2 messages to management through CS. Last night I wrote a moderator who responded to me that she would try to get the problem solved.  If you want to see the communications, they are in the blogs under "Customer Care".  I told them there are many ladies who have received the wrong print and we are all frustrated. So hopefully QVC will try to solve this problem.  

Respected Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

blingqueen023~~ I have been working to try to get this warehouse problem fixed with QVC.  I have sent 2 messages to management through CS. Last night I wrote a moderator who responded to me that she would try to get the problem solved.  If you want to see the communications, they are in the blogs under "Customer Care".  I told them there are many ladies who have received the wrong print and we are all frustrated. So hopefully QVC will try to solve this problem.  

@mia 2 @Thanks Mia.  I sure hope it gets resolved because right now I’m too scared to order that patchwork design a third time.  I really wanted that top.  I’ll just wait and see what happens here for a while and see if it gets resolved.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

moderator@Beth Melvin~~Just realized I put the incorrect item #.  The correct # is A225581. Also the wrong pattern that is being sent out is "patchwork"  for those who ordered "watercolor".  And for those who ordered "patchwork", they are getting the "watercolor".    Hope this helps.  Also posted this problem under "customer care" a few days ago.  Mia2

Valued Contributor

Great News!  The problem has been solved. Many had been trying to order "watermelon" print on S. Graver's V-neck liquid knit shirt and receiving the "patchwork" instead and vice-versa.  After 3 shirts returned, today I finally got on my fourth try, the "watermelon".  So if you have been trying to get one of these two prints, it looks like the mix-up is fixed. Yeh!  Thought some of you would like to know since you  had been having the same problem.  I had written and called QVC several times and Susan Graver once about this. Maybe it helped.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

bunny, blingqueen023--the   SG top problem is fixed.   See my comment from 6/26.  Good luck!