Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver is out of control this sunday morning

The great battle between LG and SG....all because of the LG thread yesterday...this is so funny!

heated argument emoticon

"I was embarrassed for Susan. She obviously was nervous after Lori Goldstein's TSV and all the success Lori had in her various shows yesterday. It was all about Lori yesterday, Susan must have felt that she better sell, sell, sell, this sunday morning. It appears to me that Susan doesn't want to be knocked off as the #1 designer/stylist at QVC, and that is what could be happening."

This is never gonna happen - Susan is always hyper, but I seriously doubt that she feels threatened by LG. She's developed a following for 25 years that is not going to go away.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time Susan is on someone runs to the boards to post this. It's getting old.

Respected Contributor

Lol at the pictures. Those are hysterical. After all these years, I'm sure Susan knows her behavior causes complaints and she chooses not to change. I cannot watch her except when she presents one or two items on PM style. I honestly think she can't help herself. I knew someone who was bipolar and in the manic phase they couldn't control their nonstop talking either. I'm not saying SG has that issue, because I wouldn't have anyway of knowing that. However, her behavior reminds me of the manic behavior.
Respected Contributor

She's always annoying and rude! I don't watch so therefore I don't buy her things! I usually won't buy until I see something presented. Seriously the people that don't see what the fuss is about should watch her show then immediately watch a Linea or George Simonton show and they will see that she acts like more than what caffeine does for a person!
Esteemed Contributor

Where is John deer when you need him.

Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

The great battle between LG and SG....all because of the LG thread yesterday...this is so funny!

heated argument emoticon

"I was embarrassed for Susan. She obviously was nervous after Lori Goldstein's TSV and all the success Lori had in her various shows yesterday. It was all about Lori yesterday, Susan must have felt that she better sell, sell, sell, this sunday morning. It appears to me that Susan doesn't want to be knocked off as the #1 designer/stylist at QVC, and that is what could be happening."

This is never gonna happen - Susan is always hyper, but I seriously doubt that she feels threatened by LG. She's developed a following for 25 years that is not going to go away.

Oh yes, plenty of room for both. Logo= Bag Ladys..... SG= fuddy duddy

Respected Contributor

On 8/24/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 8/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

heated argument emoticon

<em> "I was embarrassed for Susan. She obviously was nervous after Lori Goldstein's TSV and all the success Lori had in her various shows yesterday. It was all about Lori yesterday, Susan must have felt that she better sell, sell, sell, this sunday morning. It appears to me that Susan doesn't want to be knocked off as the #1 designer/stylist at QVC, and that is what could be happening."</em>

<br />

Oh yes, plenty of room for both. Logo= Bag Ladys..... SG= fuddy duddy

Gazelle, you're a hoot.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Leave it to you to say what nobody else would or could.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor

Super Contributor

It was just another Liquid Knit Hour mostly. I love some of her things and have quite a few, but I cannot stand liguid knit, so I find myself tuning out very quickly.

Super Contributor

Live long and prosper, SG.

live long and prosper

oops, wrong thread! {#emotions_dlg.lol}