Super Contributor

When i placed my order, it said 'advance order'

today it says 'backorder'

anybody else having this issue???

i ordered the pink rose, which was definitely not a sell-out, like the faded denim stars, so i am perplexed.

for those who received theirs, what are your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl  I would email the social team or do a chat to find out what happened.  When looking them online the rose in petite from medium- 5X are available. In the regular sizes they are showing all available.  I did receive my frost gray yesterday and love it.  It is the perfect weight and I don't find it bulky at all.  I wish I had ordered the blue stars when it was available.  

Valued Contributor

Re: BUMBLEBELLA TSV

[ Edited ]

I received the tsv and the matching hat yesterday in the denim with stars. Both are going back. The cardigan is dollar store quality. I'll never understand why they make the cuffs so darn tight. I have really small wrists and the cuffs on the medium cardigan are vise like. If I saw the hat in person I would have never made the purchase. There are only 1.5 stars! One is half hidden under the brim and the other is mangled in a seam and just looks like a blob. Very disappointing.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 of them- black for wearing outdoors and blue stars for indoors.

They are both going back. The body is oversized and the sleeves are cut narrow. The collar is way too big and sloppy looking for me. 

I thought it was all wrong....cut and sizing is off, style is frumpy, and material gets hung up on underclothes. 

I didn't like anything about them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  Just fyi, when someone suggests emailing the social team it helps to post that info. Not everyone has it!

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jasmine19 My wrist measures 6 1/2 inches and I think the sleeves are fine. How small is your wrist?

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Super Contributor

i ordered the XS in the pink rose.... i am not worried.  if they cancel the order, i am ok with it....i didn't NEED it, just loved the color for the drab, gray winter months.

Super Contributor

just got an email from Q, stating that 'we  are sorry that the order cannot be fulfilled immediately, and will inform you if the order will be cancelled. 

no timeline.  

i am assuming by this, that i will not receive it. 

oh well, $40 back in my pocket....

Super Contributor

Or they are waiting for someone to return your size and then they will ship it to you.

Valued Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Jasmine19 My wrist measures 6 1/2 inches and I think the sleeves are fine. How small is your wrist?

My wrist is 5.5", and to be honest, I don't like a cuff that's as long as the cuffs on this garment - and I never use thumb holes. I should have considered that before I made the purchase but I was drawn in by the blue color with stars.