Valued Contributor

Has anyone been to Kohls, Macys, TJ Max Lately?

I just flipped channels and looked at the presentation of SG Capri's. With shipping, tax these capris will cost nearly $50.00. For a pair of Capri's!

Then if they don't fit right, another $6.95 to return.

I'll visit the above stores. I have and got the cutest tops and capris for less than $20. bucks.

No thanks QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Capris...Price

ITA - QVC's pricing is way out of my range, esp. when I can get great clothes at Bells for 1/3 what it cost on QVC.

I wore a sleeveless dress out to dinner a few days ago so I wore a denim & co crochet sweater I've had a few years over it. It is very pretty. The hostess who sat us was going crazy over it , and asked me where I got it. When  I said QVC she just threw her hands in the air & said - oh no - I can't buy from there , much too expensive.

Honored Contributor

Walmart capris- $10-$15.

Valued Contributor

If I want to spend the money on a designer outfit, I'll go to Nordstroms, Saks or Bloomies. Susan Graver is not a designer warranting these prices. Capri's? I wear them to death over summer and certainly do not plan to spend $45.00 on a pair. They are everywhere, in all the stores. I do not need designer Capris. 

Although, if you shop Marshalls or TJ, you can find some 'designer capri's' but $29.99. Still, hell of a lot better than $49 + bucks.

Contributor

I have to agree with all of you.  It's a gamble re the sizes because often the sizes are off and then it's $6.95 to return.  No thanks.  I'll hit the stores so I can try on what I choose.  Q needs to do something about making the sizes we can count on.  And, Q use to have good and fair prices but not any more.  I think I buy from Q about twice a year because of their high prices, unreliable sizes and return costs.  Too bad. 

Honored Contributor

Oh I surely don't mind spending $50 on a pair of capris! But I won't buy them online. I never buy my pants online. I need to try them on. So I do my buying at our local boutiques in town. I try to shop local before shopping anywhere else. Gotta support our small business owners first!  Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I like alot of Suan's things, but her prices are not in my budget anymore. I usually get D & C capri's because they fit me nice and I like the many colors that they carry...

Trusted Contributor

I really like a lot of Ms Gravers clothes but I never order any because of the cost. They are well made but it would seem that since QVC buys in large quantities the prices could be lower?  

Honored Contributor

Goodwill capris $5.00 ish.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy Levi's and Vanderbilt capris and jeans at Kohl's.  No shipping charges.  I want to try on clothes before I buy them (what a concept!) -- and QVC's sizing is inconsistent.   .

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt