Trusted Contributor

I'm really disappointed in the Super Style Weekend. Today is my birthday, I have $200 in gift cards, and I can't find anything to buy! I was really hoping for some new, exciting fashion. Guess not! At least the gift cards don't expire. I'll eventually find something that calls my name.❤

Trusted Contributor

I agree, nothing I couldn't live without.

Respected Contributor

First of all Happy Birthday !!  I'm also a bit disappointed with finding something worth using my 15% off coupon for using my Qcard. HSN is free shipping and 10% off from Rakuten. I think I'm going to take a look at what's available there ! Woman LOL 

Trusted Contributor

I must be the only one who found some very cute things.  I placed 2 orders yesterday and am about to place another one.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Super Style Weekend?

[ Edited ]

@NEvans2 wrote:

I'm really disappointed in the Super Style Weekend. Today is my birthday, I have $200 in gift cards, and I can't find anything to buy! I was really hoping for some new, exciting fashion. Guess not! At least the gift cards don't expire. I'll eventually find something that calls my name.❤

@NEvans2   I'm sure you'll find a fashion treasure soon even though it's not on your special day...

birthday.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm thrilled to see Fashion shows all weekend. 

Better than too many food, vacuum cleaner, etc., etc. shows.

BTW, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !  

The best of luck to all Birthday posters. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@NEvans2.  I agreed, the week-end has been a huge disappointment. I haven't seen anything that was even remotely tempting. 

I wonder if it has occurred to QVC that were not getting what we want and they should ask US?  They've got some buyers/designers stuck in the 90s.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you can find some things online or another day.
Respected Contributor
Happy birthday! Many happy returns!!
Esteemed Contributor

Agreed. Not one thing that even tempted me. Very uninspiring.