Honored Contributor

For anyone interested they are have a 25% two day sale.  I wish their shipping was cheaper.  I do like this unique coat.

Main product image

Occasional Contributor

@Pecky thank you for this but I'm curious how you know about this two day sale?  I've been watching so I can buy a couple of things on my wish list but don't see any mention of a sale coming up.  Which two days?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@inthewindow wrote:

@Peckythank you for this but I'm curious how you know about this two day sale?  I've been watching so I can buy a couple of things on my wish list but don't see any mention of a sale coming up.  Which two days?  TIA

@inthewindow I received what they say "exclusive"email.  When reading the fine print it's early access and will go public 9/2-9/4.  

Occasional Contributor

Thank you @Pecky.  I'm on their mailing list but didn't get that one.  The coat in that picture you posted is really cute (I'm a good enabler) -- it's on the cover of the current catalog.  I bought the Hotchkiss quilted jacket last year in both colors and love them!  They're similar in style to that patchwork coat.  They're very lightweight but perfect over other sweaters and jackets and I wore them in really cold weather.

Right now I'm thinking about the Brielle blazer.  I have the "Iris" in a gorgeous blue check and I've been wearing it a lot.  The Brielle seems pretty much the same style but in green plaid.  Also love that double-breasted jacket in blue plaid, the magenta solid blazer and that bright pink checked coat!

Hope you enjoy your new purchase(s)!  Thx again for your post and reply.

Honored Contributor

@inthewindow wrote:

Thank you @Pecky.  I'm on their mailing list but didn't get that one.  The coat in that picture you posted is really cute (I'm a good enabler) -- it's on the cover of the current catalog.  I bought the Hotchkiss quilted jacket last year in both colors and love them!  They're similar in style to that patchwork coat.  They're very lightweight but perfect over other sweaters and jackets and I wore them in really cold weather.

Right now I'm thinking about the Brielle blazer.  I have the "Iris" in a gorgeous blue check and I've been wearing it a lot.  The Brielle seems pretty much the same style but in green plaid.  Also love that double-breasted jacket in blue plaid, the magenta solid blazer and that bright pink checked coat!

Hope you enjoy your new purchase(s)!  Thx again for your post and reply.

@inthewindow I love the Hotchkiss quilted jacket in both colors.  When I finally decided to order it my size sold out.  Both colors are gorgeous! I also love the bright pink checked coat.  What a striking color and classic coat.  Enjoy your purchases as well. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Good to see a patchwork revival.

Thanks for the update!

I'll take a look.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@inthewindow I received my coat today and I love it.  It is the perfect weight for me.  I wouldn't wear it out in a snow storm but perfect for going in & out of the car and not having the bulk.  The colors are blend well together.  I was hoping I wouldn't like it LOL.  Have you gotten your order yet?