Not applicable

Re: Suggestion --- Joan Rivers Memorial Bee Pin

I would love to see a bee pin with proceeds going to one of Joan's many charities . We all knew how she loved her bees and she'd be tickled to know her line was still going on
New Contributor

I TOO FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HER BEE PINS AND JOAN, THIS IS A GREAT IDEA.

Not applicable

I would love to see QVC post a "best of Joan" composite on the website. It would be a fitting tribute.

It's such a shame, a beautiful, wonderful woman, with such vibrance, and all I saw on the News was a 1 minute feature.

Regular Contributor

When Joan was still on life support and I was thinking about her, I went on here and looked up her Bee pins. I already have some, but wanted to buy one to have as a memory of what she had said about how the Bee flies. I prayed and prayed for her. This bee pin I ordered will be the one I use as my honor Joan pin. Just buy a pin that is out there now. Her design was in those. Her heart.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE your suggestion of a Memorial Bee.

I have a few bees and lately, bought that four season collection which I think is one of the nicest to have come out in years. I've been wearing her jewelry since it first came out and I'm a big fan of the designs.

A Joan Bee. Red for the red carpet

A JR initial on the body in gold on a red enamel background?

Or should it look as lifelike as possible, to honor the bumblebee that shouldn't be able to fly, but does so anyway?

Respected Contributor

That is a great idea and I would love to see it come to fruition.

Contributor

I love this idea! I have a question.. what is the connection between Joan and bees? I know she has a collection of bee pins, but is there a story behind it?

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully someone is watching this thread that can make it happen! I am on my way to a family gathering in NJ (quite a ride from here). I am wearing a bee from my collection in her memory.

Frequent Contributor

What a fabulous idea and a special way to honor Joan's memory. Having proceeds go to one (or two) of her favorite charities would make this a special item. Knowing me I'd order more than one. Hoping the QVC powers that be are reading this.

It'll be interesting to see if Melissa and/or David Dangle decide to continue the Joan Rivers line on QVC. Between her jewelry and clothing items she had so much to share. Who knows what they were preparing for down the road. I cannot see Melissa doing anything but perhaps David. Look how Quacker Factory has carried on. Obviously this is a big decision and one that'll be up to Melissa, David and those involved in the business to decide.

Super Contributor

What a great and touching idea!!!!!!!