Contributor

Suede and Rib Knit Jacket - Can't Stop Touching It!

Oh my goodness, this jacket is fabulous!

I had planned to get one last year, when I reached a certain weight loss goal. I didn't reach it, and didn't buy the jacket. I knew I was between sizes Medium and Large, and wanted the jacket to fit long term. This fall I am rolling with my fitness plann again, and decided I needed to get that jacket before it was gone for good.

The black jacket arrived yesterday, and the medium fits beautifully (yay for the spin bike). I cannot get over how stunning this jacket is. The cut is amazingly flattering, and the suede is soooo soft. I keep walking by my closet just to touch it.

I had wondered if I would get enough use of it to justify the cost. My budget is limited, so I have to purchase things that will be used in many ways. This is perfect. Because it is so soft, I will wear it a lot. I think it will frequently replace my black cardigans in outfits.

If your size is still there....grab it!

Now for the downside of the purchase......it was a return, and has some make-up or something on the front. It needs drycleaning. I'd exchange it, but there isn't another medium in either color. I hate to have to dry clean something that I just spent 190.00 on. I will call customer service and see if there is anything they will do. Whatever the outcome....this beauty is staying with me. I just wish they would look at returns closely before sending them out again.