Honored Contributor

Style & Co Petites at Macys

[ Edited ]

There is a brand called Style & Co.  Their all petite line is at Macys online.  This is a space Dyed V neck Sweater in green.  This is 23" long. In Small. They have all sizes in petite including plus size (PP) Sizes are in mall stores.  A Small would be like an XS at QVC.  Under $30.00

Style & Co - Petite Space-Dye V-Neck Sweater

Honored Contributor

Re: Style & Co Petites at Macys

@songbird 

Thank you! I will look into this line!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Style & Co is a Macy's store brand and it's been around forever and a day.  I bought it 30 years ago when I worked in the city, down the street from a big Macy's.  The big draw for me was everything they sold came in plus sizes too.  They did not discriminate

Although physically the plus sizes were always separated from missy sizes.  Loved the quality and fit back then.  Loved that they sold petites.  For many years, the only jeans I wore were Style & Co. Slim straight.  The brand fell off my radar when I stopped b&m and mall shopping.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree  I had no idea.  I very rarely shop at Macys.  I usually just go  to Nordstrom, cutting across Macys. So I didn't know about Style & Co.  I was just happy I can buy more petites online. I've tried to talk to QVC about getting shorter lengths.  If anything, they're getting longer LOL. Sometimes Isaac does (I just missed out on a petite jacket there)  And when Candice was there, there were petites all around. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree    I remember when Macy's charged extra for their X sizes.   Sometimes then I needed a 1X, sometimes an XL or L would do.   Sometimes there were slight design differences, but I remember one blouse for which I couldn't see a bit of difference except the size and the $10.00.  

It only mattered when I could walk into a store and find something I liked because even then I wasn't about to order and find out I had to go through a return/exchange process.  I just found something elsewhere.

I still shop Macy's only locally.  My size issues are very different now, but finding a fit in something I like hasn't become any easier.

Respected Contributor

I am not Petite, but I do have some Style & Co. items from Macy's and I like them. Macy's has good sales, and is so much more affordable than the home shopping channels. I think the quality is better too. Macy's and Nordstrom are places that I shop frequently. 

Honored Contributor

Love Macy's!  and several of their store brands, i.e, Style & Co., Karen Scott, Charter Club, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50  I was at Macy's a few weeks ago and looked all over the store for Charter Clulb.   Finally asked someone and was told they no longer exist.   Bummer.

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54  I just did a search "Charter Club womens" at Macy's online, and 437 items popped up in women's apparel and 1,298 Charter Club items overall.

Trusted Contributor

@Desert Lily  Good to know we can still order online.  Thank you