Honored Contributor

Re: Style & Co Petites at Macys

I have been buying Style and Company from Macy's for many years.  No complaints from me.  This is a good line.

I also wear petites, but this line comes in misses and woman's sizes as well.

Respected Contributor

@songbird 

This brand has some great pull on jeans that are very reasonably priced and nice. I own several pair.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

I just ordered the top in green.  Size Small Petite.  Hope it will be OK.

Esteemed Contributor

I've purchased Style & Co from Macy's for years and have always found it's a good buy, I've bought both petite (slacks/pants) and regular (tops/jackets). I agree with the other poster who said an XS at the Q is a S with the Macy's brand (and so on up the size scale). Much more reasonable than Q prices....

Respected Contributor

All of my jeans and sweaters are from Macy's either Style & Co. Charter Club, or JM Collection. I can order on line because the sizing is always consistent. I have fund that  Macy's carries very little of these brands in the stores. It's almost exclusively online. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered it from Macys.  Wow....it sure shipped fast.  It shipped the next day.  I just got it. The fit is great. I got the petite. For reference I got the small.  Think of the small as similar to XS at QVC.  The length is only 24"   I especially love the sleeves.  They are perfect!  Beautiful color