Occasional Contributor

What brand of stretch capris don't get baggy after wearing them?  Every pair I have fit perfect until I wear the for a few hours the the butt and legs get so baggy. Thanks for your input.

Esteemed Contributor

Anxious to see what others think.   Spandex (stretch) seems to be the problem.  Pants give us more comfort but the material doesn't rebound back to as new.  I don't think the brand is the issue as much as the fabric. 

Honored Contributor

@sillycatI also don't think it's a brand issue as much as a fabric one.  I suspect that's why I've often been advised to size down whenever possible.  I can also say I've had my best luck with NYDJ brand as well as with Lizette, but I don't buy either for everyday casual wear.

Respected Contributor

I recently bought Lisa Rinna’s zippered cuff cropped pants that are on clearance with free shipping. A287831. I think of capris as being a little shorter than cropped so these may not work for your needs but they are super cute, comfortable and don’t stretch out. Thanks to @Chi-town girl for encouraging this purchase. She was right. 

Trusted Contributor

Try Women with Control.  They are cotton knit with plenty of spandex.  I like taupe & navy & white in these.

Respected Contributor

I second @Magny and recommend Women with Control.  I size down on that brand. I am usually a large for pants in all other brands, but I wear a medium for Women with Control.  

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I recently bought Lisa Rinna’s zippered cuff cropped pants that are on clearance with free shipping. A287831. I think of capris as being a little shorter than cropped so these may not work for your needs but they are super cute, comfortable and don’t stretch out. Thanks to @Chi-town girl for encouraging this purchase. She was right. 

@islandgrrl - enjoy the July 4th Holiday! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl - enjoy the July 4th Holiday! 

@Chi-town girl

Right back at you! Please enjoy and stay safe! 🎇

Valued Contributor
For a couple if years I have been determined to purchase bottoms with no more than 2 (two) percent spandex due to this very issue. Sometimes it’s hard to resist but it works for me. I’m down to zero spandex allowed for tops.
Valued Contributor