Frequent Contributor
  • I mistakenly ordered the wrong color for a pair of crop pants.  When I tried to change the order two minutes later it was labeled in process and I couldn't change it.  The order arrived almost two weeks later and I will need to return as now the color I wanted is gone.  I am not complaining, just be wary that once you hit the place order it is done and done.
Honored Contributor

QVC orders are pretty much set in stone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@seedpie- Send it back as an exchange for the color you want.  They may have it in stock by the time they get it back but, even if they don't and you get a refund, you should not be charged the return shipping.  (This is their stated exchange policy.)

If you end up with a refund, you'll lose the original S&H, but that's still better than losing that and the return S&H.  Or you could even email the social team and explain what happened.  They might be able to note your account not to deduct the shipping fees.

If you noticed the mistake immediately, you should've been able to at least change the color.

Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I called and it was in process in a matter of minutes. I haven't ordered anything in three months.This was the first in three months. Will have to send one back. Don't know if I will order anything else. Have ordered many things in the past. Just not fair.

Honored Contributor

You would think the latitude extends both ways! "forgive us for the slow delivery but blah blah blah......"

shouldn't they be willing to cancel an order that's going to take three weeks to arrive?!