Contributor

Still In Process After 5 Days

Is anyone else having problems with their Issac orders shipping? I ordered tee shirts on his TSV day and they are still in process. TIA for your responses.
Contributor

Re: Still In Process After 5 Days

Honored Contributor

I have two Logo tops that I ordered on March 3.  They are still "in process".

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I find it interesting that the pair of slacks I ordered first from the TSV is still "in process". Yesterday I received the pair that I ordered toward the end of the day when I decided I wanted another color. The matching shirt has been shipped but the sweater is still in process.

If I had ordered from a brick and mortar store (online), I would somewhat understand that but QVC won't let you cancel anything - sometimes not even on the same day - so why it takes so long to ship I don't understand.

Trusted Contributor

Me too ...my order from 3/3 is still in process! I don't even want my order anymore. I ordered 2 barefoot dreams sweaters and they haven't shipped and are supposed toarrive by 3/14.  Not going to happen because it takes a week or 2 days longer if passed to USPS.  I WAS goin to take them with me on a trip. Now they will deliver after I'm gone and noone will there to receive. I wish I could cancel.

Customer service cannot not do anything... she just told to keep calling to check status... Huh???

I just cancelled my Martha TS Jeans and shirt.  No more from QVC... this longtime customer is done.  Oh.... and another Barefoot dreams sweater shipped within 24 hrs ordered days later. Orders should be shipped from oldest date to newest.... NOT at QVC. 

Crickets from QVC..... they really don't care

Honored Contributor

Short staffed at times in some of the distribution centers or they are swamped with orders sometimes?

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Short staffed at times in some of the distribution centers or they are swamped with orders sometimes?

I find that in general shipping times are slower than in the past.  In all fairness though last Friday was Bonanza Silver Day followed by two days of the kickoff to spring fashion.  I guess they got slammed with three days of special programming orders.  Maybe they should anticipate that as well.

Valued Contributor

Yeah...still in processing,  but just try to cancel the order. Just went through this and was told it is being prepared to ship. Then you wait for almost 2 weeks to get it. Every since they have added on Q2 and Beauty, shipping has been a disaster. Bit off more than they can chew trying to keep up with Amazon and others.