Valued Contributor

Yesterday I seemed hooked to the afternoon shows in fashion and shoes. Playtex bras came on and being in desparate need of bras I ordered, in spite of poor vendor descriptions of them. After watching the rest of the fashion shows I wanted to see, I checked the reviews on these bras. Rather confusing with all the customer reviews from the HANES website. Did not know there was a connection there??? The reviews were looking pretty bad and tried to cancel my order on line. Would not let me, so I called and was told it was too late. This is ridiculous. One needs time to think about an item and check it out.To be put in "processing and prepared for shipping" within a couple hours tells me an item is needing to be moved before anyone CAN cancel. I fired off an email to customer service and was sent one back that I may send back and not pay postage for return and mark it "tried to cancel." I will be watching my statement very closely to see if I do get charged for return postage.

Valued Contributor

I should have put this post in Customer Care. But, maybe someone can shed light on the Hanes connection here on these Playtex bras.

Honored Contributor

Onehanesplace sells a lot of playtex and other bras.  Go to the website.

Esteemed Contributor

Wish the shipping matched the processing.