Honored Contributor

Re: Stepped outside my box - comfort zone and glad I did!

@RespectLife wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Hee hee...I did order right after I posted that!  Thanks for the heads up though.

Very kind of you.

I got the blue print this time.

@RespectLife  I just received the navy cherry/XS...

OMG! It is AMAZING...the color combo/design makes it SO FLATTERING! I hope you love it as much as I do. Smiley Happy

I'm so glad I changed my mind on these jumpsuits. Initially I was not interested in them whatsoever when they were the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Enjoy wearing your jumpsuits! 

I had one in my younger days. I wouldn't mind having one again if I could find the right style and fit for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Enjoy wearing your jumpsuits! 

I had one in my younger days. I wouldn't mind having one again if I could find the right style and fit for me. 

@wilma   Thank you so much. I hope you find the perfect jumpsuit/s for yourself. Smiley Happy

I can only highly recommend these from Bumblebella because none of the other ones on QVC interested me. I've seen many of the Anybody brand the most and don't find them to be flattering on anyone...JMO.

These jumpsuits do come in reg/petite/tall and I find the length to be perfection. I am a S/XS - I hover between a 4 & 6 depending on the brand/garment. So based on reviews about the waistband, I sized down to an XS. The fit is perfection.

If you are at the low end of your size, I recommend sizing down. I did not think I'd like these jumpsuits as much as I do...really exceeded my expectations!

ETA: info about the sizing/waistband

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise 

Thanks for the sizing info. I did take a look at the jumpsuit. 

I like the solid colors, but I don't usually wear wide leg pants. I bought a wide leg jean last year and ended up selling them because I every time I put them on, I took them off. 🥴 I never wore them. 

I think it's fun & interesting to try something different once in awhile, especially if it's on sale. That way you don't spend too much money on something you're unsure about wearing. I follow a few fashion YouTubers, and one of them commented that sometimes you have to get used to seeing yourself in something different before you automatically decide you don't like it. I thought that made sense, but I guess at my age, I'm so set in my style preferences that it's difficult to step outside my comfort zone. I know what I like and what looks good on me, and I tend to stick with those items. 

Have a Great Week! 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Hee hee...I did order right after I posted that!  Thanks for the heads up though.

Very kind of you.

I got the blue print this time.

@RespectLife  I just received the navy cherry/XS...

OMG! It is AMAZING...the color combo/design makes it SO FLATTERING! I hope you love it as much as I do. Smiley Happy

I'm so glad I changed my mind on these jumpsuits. Initially I was not interested in them whatsoever when they were the TSV.

@Susan Louise 

Thanks for letting me know!

My Navy/cherry is being delivered today which is pretty fast for my orders.

I love the Black tropical, so I should love this one too!  Glad you like yours!