Frequent Contributor

Does any one like them .I see a couple of host with them on .Personally I think they are very distracting all you see is earrings you don't look at the face ,the earrings are so big they take away looking at face .Almost like they hypothesized you lol.

Honored Contributor

To me most of them look like little brooms , I'll bet they won't be around long.  Nordstrums already has them on sale.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I loved some big earrings in the 80's, but there's a lot of ugly earrings nowadays.

Trusted Contributor

I learned  many years ago after working in the fashion merchandising field is, "pay attention to where your eye natural looks first." For me it wouldn't be my earings.

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

Does any one like them .I see a couple of host with them on .Personally I think they are very distracting all you see is earrings you don't look at the face ,the earrings are so big they take away looking at face .Almost like they hypothesized you lol.

I think they are just too huge and clunky.....very much like the statement necklaces being offered these days.....

Honored Contributor

Rather than the earrings making a "statement" .... it's more like they are "shouting" at me!

Respected Contributor

I like a very well executed and refined one. The stuff they're showing just doesn't fall into those categories, imo. I can definitely see them on gorgeous young women if you brought them in at a realistic price and not a mark up of 500%.

Valued Contributor

I like them.  I bought a few pair to warmwhen I’m in my boho mood.  Super cute and fun for summer.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not my cup of tea .... they look like somebody took the tassels off of the tie backs from  the curtains & put an earring hook on them.

Honored Contributor

I've seen some I like.  I prefer small earrings.