Respected Contributor

I did not know Soma was on QVC.....saw a presentation on their Soma Embraceable Wireless Lace Trim Bra: A344142.  I wanted to purchase but most/all sizes were sold out or on waitlist.  I have not had the best of luck with Breezies bra's lately....mostly cup sizes too big and bands too small.  Is this a good brand and do you think these bra's are better than Breezies?

Respected Contributor
@GAQShopr.....Hi - in answer to your question-I have shopped in Soma store for a few years in a mall nearby. They have beautiful quality pjs, bras, underwear. I'm assuming it's the same quality and items at QVC..
Respected Contributor

I’ve heard good things about this brand too. Ordered 3. Hopefully they are as nice as others say. 

Respected Contributor

Go to soma website if interested. Great prices

Honored Contributor

They don't look very supportive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Soma on the Q!

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53I am a long time wearer of Soma bras.  In fact, I own the style featured on AM Style today. My opinion is although it is styled like a bralette, this is not a true jiggly wiggly hold nothing bralette.  This is a bralette which can actually support breasts.  It's not going to be the firm uplifted support you get from your favorite constructed underwire, hook & eye close, adjustable strap bra, so if you expect that then you will be disappointed.  That said, some will find the support adequate for this to be an exceptional everyday bra.  I think it's better than Ahh Bra (which I still like, but don't seem to be as nice as earlier generations of Ahh).  Embraceable fits me (32C) better than the new Breezies version of support bralette styled bra.   

QVC's price was good at $34, but considering the cost of a return if you don't like the bra, it may be best to try one on at Soma (if there is one located conveniently to you).  Unfortunately unless you are a member of Soma's loyalty club (same as Chico's), their s&h and return costs are higher than QVC's. 

Honored Contributor

I went into a Soma only once looking for a bra.  They had exactly one style that was supposedly my size -  the band was fine, the cups were no where close to a fit for me. 

Because of that experience, I won't be looking at their bras.  They did have some beautiful PJ's but the prices seemed high, even the choices already on sale.  Wonder what they'll bring here? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Soma on the Q!

[ Edited ]

@millieshopsThe pj and loungewear prices at Soma are a bit high.  I usually stick to the sales when perusing this section of their operation.  The parent company offers decent sales on Soma merchandise, but not nearly as frequently as they do at their Chico's stores.   

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Trix for the input...this may explain why the bra is almost sold out!

Respected Contributor

@Janey2  Thanks...I checked out the Soma website and there were some good sale prices but QVC was a little cheaper than the site...I will keep checking and hopefully will find something to try!