Respected Contributor

Re: So tired of Lori Goldstein

@Starpass wrote:

I don't get the pricing. I can buy similar items at TJMax, Marshall's or even on sale at Lord and Taylor for a fraction of the price. Rayon span, and nice quality. Also...what's with all the layering? Sometimes it looks clownish, or something a tween would wear!

I agree about the pricing but also feel that way about SG and D&Co. They are all overpriced Kohl's clothes

Honored Contributor

The model known as "John's Mom" looked ridiculous tonight all layered up in different colors and clashing with wildly printed pants.  She is a lovely model, but that outfit was not attractive on her. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Quackie22 wrote:

I am tired of her too.  She is the type of person I always cringed at when I met.

And this new programming where Isaac and Lori have their own shows is very disappointing.

Not only her but the designers who are starting to call inanimate objects (shoes, shirts) "her" -- it is an IT not a "HER."   It does not sound more uppedity by calling it her.

I agree Quackie22:  Giving clothes the pronoun "her" and "she" is very odd, and somehow uncomfortable for me. CLOTHES ARE NOT HUMANS....I don't like "sweet spot" either.

JMO

Esteemed Contributor

I have been saying this since she started on QVC ....."Clown Clothes"!!!! 😜

Super Contributor

I just turn the channel off, so in a sense, QVC loses.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Logo designs at all. however I do love her colors, 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

LOGO=Donald Duck clothes left out in the rain.

Valued Contributor

Occasionally, Lori will post pix of Q customers wearing her clothes. Awful! And she goes on and on about how wonderful they look. I cringe at that!

Esteemed Contributor

Am used the word "trend" about Lor's clothes. Lor corrected her immediately and told her that her clothes were not a "trend" -- they were forever clothing and would be worn forever. 

Am likes to call Lori Lor. 

New Contributor

My husband calls her tinkerbell when he passes the TV. I actually line the lines and designs of some of her more simple styles, however, the material is terrible, it wrinkles, pills and is too thin to be flattering on anyone. If they changed the material I would continue to buy but I know with a few washings I will have a rag.