Respected Contributor

Am I only one tired of seeing her? And I do change the channel.

So QVC gets rid of someone like George Simonton who is original and a perfectionist and we get the cookie cutter "fashion" of LOGO. QVC has to own part of her company. Not even little Amy looks good in her t-shirts. 

Respected Contributor

Re: So tired of Lori Goldstein

They did it with Susan Graver, and I feel sure you're right - they probably own LOGONOGO as well. 

Regular Contributor

I don't get the pricing. I can buy similar items at TJMax, Marshall's or even on sale at Lord and Taylor for a fraction of the price. Rayon span, and nice quality. Also...what's with all the layering? Sometimes it looks clownish, or something a tween would wear!

Trusted Contributor

We've heard this all a thousand times before - Sigh

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you. Every piece looks just like the last, and the fabric is so thin and cheap.

Occasional Contributor

I am tired of her too.  She is the type of person I always cringed at when I met.

And this new programming where Isaac and Lori have their own shows is very disappointing.

Not only her but the designers who are starting to call inanimate objects (shoes, shirts) "her" -- it is an IT not a "HER."   It does not sound more uppedity by calling it her.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I agree with all the posts about LOGO, but some women do love it because they buy and defend this line like a mama bear. The women must not care what their significant others think about how they dress because my husband thought they were joking when he observed a LOGO show for a few minutes.

Honored Contributor

Different people like different things.  Different people are tired of d

Trusted Contributor

Agree.  I've asked that question before -- what do men think of this line -- never got an answer.  But I think your hubby just answered!