Respected Contributor
I have several of LDO A214117. I ordered the new color smoke. I can't figure out what color it is! Has anyone received that shirt in smoke, as yet? If so, please tell me is it grey, brown etc. Thanks as always. Stay well and have a great shopping day with Louis!
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Occasional Contributor

The color smoke is gray.

Respected Contributor

I got the Hydrangea Print Top in the Smoke and it is a grey.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Sheesh, isn't the Hydrangea top Taupe? I was planning on ordering it to go with the stone herringbone trousers & also those mushroom pants, but grey is a different story.

Super Contributor
I have the Hydrangea top in taupe, WNYgal, and it definitely is more taupe/brownish vs. grey. I was actually hoping it would be more grey but I like the brown undertones too. I got the twig-colored skirt that was on today to go with it. I'm not aware of a smoke Hydrangea top unless it is from a previous season - it's been around awhile.
Trusted Contributor

The Taupe hydrangea top is wonderful with the herringbone suit in Stone. I agree that the background is more greyish-brownish taupe. It also have black in it and goes wonderfully with the Charcoal anorak as well as black. It's a very sophisticated color palette.

I am also wondering about the Smoke in the crinkle georgette safari shirt. It looks like a brownish gray on my TV and computer monitor.

Honored Contributor
On 3/3/2014 Barbara in Virginia said:

The Taupe hydrangea top is wonderful with the herringbone suit in Stone. I agree that the background is more greyish-brownish taupe. It also have black in it and goes wonderfully with the Charcoal anorak as well as black. It's a very sophisticated color palette.

I am also wondering about the Smoke in the crinkle georgette safari shirt. It looks like a brownish gray on my TV and computer monitor.

It's definitely gray- similar to the feather jersey smoke clothing items.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the instructive replies, all. I love the look of this new version & will certainly now order.