Honored Contributor

Skinny tees big deal on QVC 2

[ Edited ]

I just turned it on and if you like the skinny tees you've got about 10 more minutes to get two for $33.50

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinny tees big deal on QVC 2

I ordered last night.  Gray and crandberry.  Love my skinny tees, wear one everyday.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My problem is that I want them all! I also love my skinnytees. They don’t ride up on me, even though I’m plus size. Of course, I wear them under my other clothes - they are not seen as a regular tank would be.
Valued Contributor

Two Skinny tees at ROSS - $10.

Respected Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

I have never seen the brand SkinnyTees at Ross. I have seen much cheaper made copies in different stores but they are not skinny tees by any stretch.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

I have never seen the brand SkinnyTees at Ross. I have seen much cheaper made copies in different stores but they are not skinny tees by any stretch.

@Bhvbum

Pun intended?!😉

Honored Contributor

I didn’t like them. They roll up on me as soon as I start moving around/ walking. Jockey brand are better product.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA

They didn't work for me either probably because I'm only five two and most of that is legs! It was just too much fabric for me. But I know many of the ladies here like them

Too bad because I was tempted by the purple and silver combo

Respected Contributor

I bought a set a few years ago and when we spent time where it was cold and had to layer. they were wonderful.  I did not have to constantly keep smoothing everything down.  I am a person who does not like to layer so these were great.  As for living in a hot area they are just to hot to wear for me.