Contributor

Did you see this sale today (good through tomorrow)?  They are carrying the Plus sizes in more styles than I've seen on the Skinnytee website, or here on the Q.  Really good sale if you are interested....

I don't watch that show, but I am signed up for emails from Skinnytees and they sent me an email on Friday and again today regarding the great markdown prices. 

I love the Plus size because they aren't as tight and I am tall so I like the extra length (I wear a 10-12 in a top but go for the Plus in Skinnytees).  They have a lurex sparkle tank in red & black in plus size.  I bought the 1/2 sleeve scoop neck tee plus in black.  I wear that shirt ALOT, so I ordered two!

They also have a new "viscose" tank, which is like modal.  It comes in a vintage wash (in the standard sizes).  I love that fabric and think it will be ok for me in the standard size as that fabric has alot of give so I'm going to try it in vintage denim and vintage purple.

Respected Contributor

I can't find the plus size skinny tees on the q website.  I clicked on all that is offered.. Where did  you find them?

I bought some a few years ago and loved them

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

I can't find the plus size skinny tees on the q website.  I clicked on all that is offered.. Where did  you find them?

I bought some a few years ago and loved them

You can find them on ViewYourDeal dot com. @luvzchiz  Great prices.

Contributor

When you go to the view your deal dot com website and scroll down, you will see the skinnytee offer (fifth offer from the top).  When you click on that, there are two blue oblong circles at the top - one for standard size and one for plus size.  Or,  you can scroll down through all of them until you get to the plus size.  The sale is through Tuesday at midnight, while supplies last.  Hope you find them!

Contributor

Sale is on thru Tuesday, while supplies last....

Respected Contributor

Thqnk you all

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinny Tees View Deal

[ Edited ]

For those of you who like Skinnytees, I found a brand on Amazon called NIKIBIKI and they are a spot-on dupe for them. Nikibiki makes tanks, long sleeved and 3/4 sleeved tops and they are all one size, no plus sizes however. These Nikibikis are cheaper than the Skinnytee brand but are just the same quality. I think at one time I counted over 85 different colors of their tanks. I really like them.

ETA - I just checked and they do come in plus size, too.