Respected Contributor

Any other fans of HSN's Helen Keaney who think she's getting a raw deal?

I think she's one of the most down-to-earth hosts, and she has a great sense of humor. She seems to have been demoted to the overnight slots, and I wonder whether this has shaken her confidence. It's too bad they put such an entertaining and genuine presenter on the graveyard shift while giving boring clones who will remain nameless better time slots.

Super Contributor

Re: Any other fans of HSN's Helen Keaney who think she's getting a raw deal?

I have to admit that she is probably the WORST host they have. Not professional,makes mistakes and she looks sloppy.
Esteemed Contributor

I really like her. Maybe she chose those early morning hours..I can't believe they would give her those hours otherwise. She's been there a long time. Now when I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll watch her, lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

They are juggling their lineup...I noticed that Brett Chuckerman was replaced on the morning show by Guy Yovan, and Brett said he's going to later morning hours that I think Helen did for some time. I think Helen said she started out on the graveyard shift and I noticed she looked slimmer and "fresher" lately...

Honored Contributor

Helen also does stand up comedy on the side.

Esteemed Contributor

She and Robin were quite a great night time duo. Helen went daytime while Robin stayed graveyard for a long time. Now, Robin is daytime, while Helen went graveyard. I think both Robin and Helen are good hosts. Helen isn't beautiful or perfect figure, but that doesn't stop her from being a very good host. ITA, there's much worse daytime hosts that should go before Helen.

Honored Contributor

A lot of times they move seasoned hosts to overnight/early morning to help train the newer hosts. I know that after Christmas last year Antonella was on very early mornings/overnights and was paired for partial shows and a few products with the new hosts to break them in and save their butts. It only lasted a few months and then she was back to regular hours.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I agree she is getting a bad deal. I would swap her for Callie or Marlo in a minute.

Honored Contributor

I watch HSN quite a bit and I don't even know who she is. I wonder if she's the one who was so snippy with Jay King and people who called in during an overnight show?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise