Valued Contributor

Is a 22/24 the same as a 3x ? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

According to the Q's general size chart it is a 2x but it's best to go by the garment's "click here" size chart. 

Honored Contributor

Qvc like many other retailers has it's own sizing system.  So, yes.  In Qvc world 22-24 is a 3X.  That does NOT mean that if your sister says she wears a 3X, you should order 3X from Qvc.  Sizing does  not work that way.  My daughter wears a size XS in Qvc world, she doesn't wear a size XS anywhere else in the whole wide world.  She's a 6/8 in most stores.  Qvc sizing tends to be more generous than most retailers. 

Honored Contributor

It depends on where you're shopping.  There's no industry standard.  It is with many catalogers but not QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

My daughter wears a size XS in Qvc world, she doesn't wear a size XS anywhere else in the whole wide world.  She's a 6/8 in most stores.

That's me too!

Qvc sizing tends to be more generous than most retailers. 

It's called "vanity" sizing.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Qvc like many other retailers has it's own sizing system.  So, yes.  In Qvc world 22-24 is a 3X.  That does NOT mean that if your sister says she wears a 3X, you should order 3X from Qvc.  Sizing does  not work that way.  My daughter wears a size XS in Qvc world, she doesn't wear a size XS anywhere else in the whole wide world.  She's a 6/8 in most stores.  Qvc sizing tends to be more generous than most retailers. 

Excuse me but at QVC, a 26/28 is a 3X.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Excuse me but at QVC, a 26/28 is a 3X.

True.  But that doesn't change anything else I said.  Qvc Sizing is Qvc sizing. 

Honored Contributor

My Q size is the same as my local store size................

♥Surface of the Sun♥