Respected Contributor

One of the Models Now Wearing a Wig

I've noticed that one of the models now wears a wig on a regular basis.  It is so obvious.  I wish they could get her a more life-like one that isn't so obvious.  She's beautiful and classy but the wig detracts from her look.

Honored Contributor

Re: One of the Models Now Wearing a Wig

Susan's favorite model, Katia, almost always wears a wig and makes no bones about it.  That's old, old news that we've known for years.  She has talked about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Many models wear wigs because their hair might be sensitive to constantly being styled with heat by the various styles.  The best way to preserve your natural hair is to wear a wig and many models do that as well as celebrities.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it is Katia you're referring to, she always looks great.  I don't see the distraction you're talking about.  I think it may be a different model you're referring to but if you don't give her name then it's hard to say. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Susan's favorite model, Katia, almost always wears a wig and makes no bones about it.  That's old, old news that we've known for years.  She has talked about it.

No one looks as good as Katia, no matter what she has on her body.

Respected Contributor

Why does it matter if someone is wearing a wig?

Many women do for many different reasons. 

I don't see it as a subject for idle gossip

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

Why does it matter if someone is wearing a wig?

Many women do for many different reasons. 

I don't see it as a subject for idle gossip

This. A few of the models wear wigs. More power to them. Unless they're wearing wigs when they're acting as models for hair care products, it shouldn't make any difference.

Honored Contributor

But this entire chat board is idle gossip!

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

No one looks as good as Katia, no matter what she has on her body.

She may be Susan's, but she's mine also.  She is the best model on the Q bar none.  Best body for wearing anything, and I mean anything.

Esteemed Contributor

It's all about the model giving themselves a totally different look rather than staying the exact same  that's what a good model does. 

Does it bother you when Shawn wears her wig or just because it's close to her same style and cut that you can't tell so you are okay with that?