Contributor

Could everyone please message The powers that be!! Every time I want to check the size of something older than 6 months, it says not available. In my opion if there is stock to be bought than there should be a size chart. I call customer service and they say they will send a message to that department. I'm looking at 3 pairs of pjs that were first on in the spring. No size chart though. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

SAME! Fix this please!

The EVER inconsistently wonky QVC site. 🙄

Super Contributor

and require all vendors' consistency with said chart. and note 'size up' or 'size down' recommendations for those designs that are meant to be oversized 'for ease of wearing'. 

Honored Contributor

@32066j   By size chart are you referring to the actual garment measurements, the ones listed at the end of the text describing the garment?

If this so they're there, there is some fluke preventing you from seeing them.  Usually this can be corrected by switching temporarily to a different browser.

Give us an item number where you can't see the measurements and we'll check it for you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@32066j     I totally agree you need to see a size chart before you can purchase.  I have had that numerous times the message pop up not available so I leave.  What else can you do but leave?  Losing sales, QVC.

kindness is strength