Contributor
I’m unable to call up the size chart details on both my iPhone and iPad. Anyone else having this problem?
Thank you.
Honored Contributor

@abbytlj    Usually issues with seeing size charts can be cured by switching to a different browser at least temporarily.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @abbytlj !  I've had the same issue for a couple of weeks.  I've tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox - all fail to bring up the garment measurements.  The one time I did get a glimpse was via the Rakuten site, opening QVC from there.

On the plus side, I'm not buying anything for which I can't see garment measurements, so saving money; it also helps that the selection is pretty uninspired, at least to me.

Contributor
Thank you. I’ll try that. Saving money here too. I saw a few items I was interested in but passed because I couldn’t view the measurements. Hosts used to give the measurements but they haven’t done that for quite some time now. Thanks for the help.
Contributor
Thank you. I’m going to try another browser. Appreciate the help from both of you.
Trusted Contributor

@abbytlj : I noticed that on my iPad. One time after I had clicked for measurements and it didn't open I happened to get a call or distracted in some way. When I got back to the iPad I found it had opened.

If I need to click I just give it time and it opens. We're so used to things opening quickly that it did seem to take forever but might have only been 30 (?)seconds which can seem like an eternity anymore.

Occasional Contributor

I can't get the size chart on my ipad, iphone, or imac!  It is really frustrating!  Once I switched to Google Chrome and I was able to get the chart.  HOWEVER, IDOING THAT, I WIPED OUT ALL MY EMAIL, WEBSITES FROM MY COMPUTER.  IT TOOK ME HOURS OF OUTSIDE HELP TO GET EVERYTHING BACK.   I have always used Safari and will continue to do so.  I just wont be able to buy on QVC if I am unsure of sizing!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!  I tried waiting at least 30 sec, & size chart appeared.  Isn’t this something Q should fix?

Super Contributor

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone and iPad.... I use to be able to open the sizing information...but then suddenly...NO....not sure why....also .....I am unable to print return labels....again I don't know why....its frustrating....