Honored Contributor

Re: Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens

I think they will have a destination wedding, I believe I read that this was a city hall/courthouse wedding. No one else was even there.

They had to get married here first in order to get legally married outside of the country.
"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
I think they will have a destination wedding, I believe I read that this was a city hall/courthouse wedding. No one else was even there.

They had to get married here first in order to get legally married outside of the country.

For this wedding her dress, shoes, bouqet were all bought last week, I guess when they got their license they found out they had to get married in US before their destination wedding.

I just read an article that said for the destination wedding she had previously purchased 4 dresses to wear for that event.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful couple, and I think he plays for the Houston Texans!

Honored Contributor

Their destination wedding was in Cabo San Lucas last night, this was her ceremony dress by Galia Lahav

FvfOnTaWcAEM7Pf.jpeg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

In Mexico

Photo of 7-time Olympic gymnastics medalist Simone Biles and Houston Texans safety Jonathan Owens smiling at their ceremony at their destination wedding in Mexico.