Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,169
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

[ Edited ]

I've never purchased QF for myself (my mom has a few quiet Quacker pieces).  But I saw this skort today in Sandra's QF show on now and I love this skort.

 

A600368

Quacker Factory Beach Comber French Terry Skort

$48.72
S&H: $3.50

 

Pricey -- what isn't lately -- but a fun Summer skort. Comes in aqua, light coral, and sand.  No rhinestones, grommets, or sequins!

 

I could see this priced at around $39, and add a couple more color options, as a TSV next year.

 

 

 

 
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,742
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

I love that!  I have several QF skorts.  When I was in the office, I wore them almost every day during the summer.  Now, it's the rattiest gym shorts I own LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,646
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368


@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I've never purchased QF for myself (my mom has a few quiet Quacker pieces).  But I saw this skort today in Sandra's QF show on now and I love this skort.

 

A600368

Quacker Factory Beach Comber French Terry Skort

$48.72
S&H: $3.50

 

Pricey -- what isn't lately -- but a fun Summer skort. Comes in aqua, light coral, and sand.  No rhinestones, grommets, or sequins!

 

I could see this priced at around $39, and add a couple more color options, as a TSV next year.

 

 

 

 

i liked it too

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,749
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

Cute! I love skorts.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,646
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368


@GingerHead wrote:

Cute! I love skorts.



@GingerHead wrote:

Cute! I love skorts.


me too, when it's hot i wear them everyday,  it's a nice alternative to leggings

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,169
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

 


@GingerHead wrote:

Cute! I love skorts.


@GingerHead  Me too!  I have several.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,749
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368


@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

 


@GingerHead wrote:

Cute! I love skorts.


@GingerHead  Me too!  I have several.

 

I used to have a couple skorts that I loved but don't have any at the moment.

Right now I'm trying to purge my closet of all the junk I don't wear and invest in a few things that I love and will wear and have been looking at skorts. That QF one is cute.


 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,932
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

I liked the fit of the QF skort but do not care for the prints. They would sell a ton if they offered solids.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 70,233
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

 


@jackthebear wrote:

@GingerHead wrote:

Cute! I love skorts.



@GingerHead wrote:

Cute! I love skorts.


me too, when it's hot i wear them everyday,  it's a nice alternative to leggings


@jackthebear   Leggings are probably the hottest things you could possibly wear in summer.  I can't hardly stand the feel of them in winter.  There are many other choices for pants that would be more comfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,584
Registered: ‎03-10-2013

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

I love the aqua color.  Nice skort.

 

May have to check this one out.