Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sept 15th, Saturday

[ Edited ]

Hello all,

Sunny, really warm and humid day here - not complaining. 

Not really too much going with me today.  On the shopping front I am waiting for a JCP order.  I think I mentioned that they sent me the wrong color and wrong size of the long sleeve tee I ordered last time and I had to return it.  Well, I waited for a good % off during the week and re-ordered the long sleeve tee in red, ordered one in teal and added an ombre blue thermal top by Liz Claiborne.  If it looks familiar, it's because I bought it in black (starts grey and then gets black at the bottom hem.

Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve Thermal Tee - Tall

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sept 15th, Saturday

Wow, that's really pretty!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Hi Bernie, thanks for starting our thread today.  That's a cute top.  I'm fond of prints like that.  Hello to Cancun08!  Sydsgma, or should I say Dr. Sydsgma Smiley Happy , I wish that my DS would talk to someone about handling his disability, but I don't think he wants to "make waves" or ask for special help.  Thanks for the input.  I appreciate it.  I bet you were a good professor.  hsawaknow - I sincerely hope that your med situation gets straightened out and you're feeling better soon.  Keeping you in prayer!!!

I'm feeling tired and lazy today, so I'm not getting much done.  Oh well...

Waves to all of our regulars and visitors alike!  ~  Charlene 

Esteemed Contributor

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. You certainly can find some really nice fashions.

Greetings to all our posters and readers. I don't feel the greatest right now, so this will be short.

I went to the city today to get my hair cut and to do some other things. Some teen-type store had its opening today with various specials. It was so crowded in the area that I decided I could postpone until Monday what I had planned. Monday is when I have the procedure done in the afternoon, so I can use the morning to take care of the other items.

I guess we are having some fashion event. I just turned on the Q which I hadn't seen yesterday. 

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

When I didn't 'see' you yesterday, I wondered if you were feeling under the weather Jean @KonaKat  

It's good you are able to postpone until Monday.  On a good day when I feel 100% I try to avoid crowds :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  Nice top, Bernie.  Waves to Charlene, Jean, and all of our posters and readers.  

Today we went from Lake Tahoe, through Donner Park, Auburn (CA), and then back to Sacramento.  They certainly fit in a lot of activities in one trip.  The group was particularly good.  I had trouble sleeping last night, but I had a good day.

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda