Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, August 2)

Hello all, it has been a wonderful weather day.  Currently 76 degrees and light breeze all day.  The guy who lives kitty corner from me is getting a new roof and I'm so glad for the roofers that they've going to have lovely weather while they are working.

Still haven't found the new purse for fall - I'm confident that it will appear when the time is right.  I was surprised when I went to Meijers the other day and saw harvest decor out.  Jesus Woman Wink

How are you today?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Monday, August 2)

Good Afternoon/Evening and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Glad your weather is nice.  It is hot here -- 97 degrees and sunny.  Not unusual this time of the year, but I had been a little spoiled by the rain and cooler temperatures.  Like you, I'm happy when the roofers don't have to deal with extreme heat, and heat can be very extreme around here.

I'm sure you will find a new purse.  Not surprising that harvest decorations are out, but I am not planning to buy any at this time.

It is quiet here, which is fine.  Chair yoga went much better this time since my internet didn't keep cutting out.  Fingers crossed that doesn't happen again any time soon.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda