Frequent Contributor

Good morning, ladies. We got a dusting of snow yesterday, but the sun is shining brightly this morning. DH and I will head to the gym in a little while, and then we don't have any other plans except for band practice tonight. What are the rest of you doing?

Audrey that sounded like great advice you gave Arlene about Shiloh. You really seem to know your dogs! I'm pretty clueless when it comes to dogs, but ask me about feline diabetes. LOL

Karen, don't you hate those nagging injuries. Did you hurt your shoulder lifting weights? We have quite a few people recovering from shoulder injuries right now. I've never messed up my shoulder, but I have to be careful with my lower back. I had to give up heavy squats and deadlifts and instead use the leg sled and machines when I want to go really heavy. I've had to adjust other exercises as well so that I don't compress my back without any support. Laying on the floor with back spasms is no fun and is kind of embarrassing!

You ladies who can limit your peanut butter intake have my admiration. I usually can't keep that dark chocolate peanut butter in my house because it's so hard for me to stop with one serving. Also, I can't always eat chocolate nowadays anyway as caffeine in any form can really mess me up. I'm okay with regular peanut butter though, which is good since DH eats a PB&J as a bedtime snack when he's home. He always gives me the first bite if I want it, and that has to be enough. Yum.

Well, I hope you all have a great day, and best wishes for those who are trying to eat healthy and exercise. It's so worth it!