Trusted Contributor

Good morning, almost afternoon ladies, hope all is well.

Not shopping for me today except a few groceries. I would buy the TSV, but my hair would never look like the model's on the homepage. My hair would hold a curl for about 5 min. then fall out. Oh well, one can only dream.

We are having a very sunny but cold day here, I think it is still 34 degrees out. I guess I can't complain, it is not snowing or raining right now, we will see how the week goes, they are predicting snow for us.

Kathleen - Hope you are having fun, I love Vegas. DH and I go about every year for a few days, love to people watch there and of course do a little gambling.

Jean - Hope you are having fun in Hawaii, I am very jealous right now. Be sure to have a drink on the lanai for me.

LindaL - Hope SIL camera is fixed and things start going his way more.

Well I do need to get moving, I need to clean out my birdhouses, seems there are a few new birds hanging around and I am not sure if they want to go into the birdhouses. I had some finches make nests in them this summer and I don't now if the Chickedee's want to build on in there for the winter. I am going to clean them out and see what happens. I think I will be buying some more birds houses next spring. The Finches do not like to share, this should be interesting.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon.